Monday, February 9, 2009

Publication Date - March 3 2009

Angels of Destruction is to be published on March 3, 2009, and the publisher is sending me on tour right away.  Here are the dates:

March 3 Queen Anne Books Seattle
March 4 Powell's Portland
March 5 Book Passage San Francisco
March 6 Prairie Lights Iowa City
March 7 Harry Schwartz Brookfield, WI
March 8 U of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Milwaukee
March 10 Joseph Beth Pittsburgh
March 12 Barnes & Noble Bethesda, MD
March 13 Quail Ridge Books Raleigh, NC
March 14 McIntyre's Pittsboro, NC
March 15 Politics & Prose Washington, DC

More details to come, but save the dates.  I'd be thrilled to meet you or see you again.


5 comments:

  1. Each of my family members read The Stolen Child. The story was so engaging, the writing fabulous. We look very forward to Angels of Destruction, and hope to make it to one of the signings in the DC area.

    Congratulations on completing another novel and best wishes!

    Claire McGoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Stolen Child, I thought it was such a brilliant book.
    Now all we need is for you to head to the UK for book signings!
    Good luck.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I loved the first book, and I'm glad that it generated sufficient interest for the publisher to want a second one.

    My big brag: Keith was my roommate in college. That makes me awesome by proximity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot! I can't get over the mountains from Wenatchee on a weekday...I was so hoping your Seattle date would be a weekend! We'll be in Seattle on March 1st. So close!

    Maybe I'll leave you a note at Queen Anne Books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will see you at the Pittsburgh signing! Looking forward to reading Angels of Destruction -- and congratulations on your success!

    Ken Smyers

    ReplyDelete